Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Kiwi Sport

LI : To know new skills in soft ball

Today we did Kiwi Sport we lined up as some had to be on the fielding team and some on the batting team,I was on the batting team this time it was diffrant it was not like last week like when we had one ball this time the ball was being thorwn at us,so when my turn I had 3 trys to hit it,It hit it on my frist try next we changed we won the game and then the next,one we one and won but the last one was hard and we lost so when we did,weplayed a game I do not know what it was called but it was fun so this is how it worked we had one ball and we had to put our hands on our lap then the person with the ball had to try and make us let go of our lap if we did we lost,we had a game at it before we went back to class

No comments:

Post a Comment