Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

D.O.C

Image result for D.O.C new zealand
LI : To talk what can be good about being apart of the department of conservation and the bad things.
Today we had to talk about the department of conservation.They help protect the anamiles.So one of the goods things about it.#1 you can see the wildlife.#2You can live there and other people cant.#3 you can see anaimles that you cant see around the normal country.Now the bad reasons #1 you out of the city.You cant see you're family or get basic health to anything that bites you.#2 you relay on you teammates and each other.And you're self for food.#3 If you need medince you need to bring lots so you dont run out.I would no become a person for the D.O.C

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Xavier,

    Lee here from the Summer Learning Journey team. I'm enjoying reading your activities! I really like your good reasons for wanting to be a DOC officer. You've almost convinced me to sign up for it! I like the fact that you can live somewhere where other people can't. Where would your favourite place to live be?
    What would you rather do as a job one day?

    Really looking forward to reading more of your writing.
    Talk to you soon
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Xavier,
    Remember to attribute your images that you pick from google! Your doing great in the summer learning journey! I think I might help I'm not really sure if I said if I want to be a DOC or if I didn't. I have improved alot with your blurbs because it's long and in my eyes clear!

    Keep up the hard work Xavier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Xaiver! It's great to see you have took part in the SLJ these Holidays. Well done on putting an L.I in your post and using an image. You have some good have some good points of the bads and goods. I agree with you and I wouldn't become a D.O.C Ranger. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Xavier...great to see you blogging on the SLJ. There's still some time to complete the activities before school begins - how many more can you get done? Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

  5. Talofa Lava Xavier,

    Congratulations for completing this task. It is great to see you carrying on with these Summer Learning Journey activities. I completed this task too. Did you enjoy doing this task? Why? The image looks great too. You have listed great pro's and con's. I'd love to find out more reasons to this problem too.

    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete