Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Text types


LI: Recap on structure and language features of written texts
Today I made a slideshow,It had to do with text types.What I mean is that we frist had to fine what the produce one is explantion and the recount.It was not that hard,Next we had to make a copy of this slide.At the end of it we had boxes that had words in them like title.We got a hint and started to do it,We had to put the boxes in the right place.It tock me a while to do but I did it.Next we had to write words so the person who read them knew what it means.It was not that hard as I knew most of them but some did not.Next we had to grab arrows and point them to were it has to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Xavier
    You have a really good blogpot but put the font a little bigger. Also you should tell us the text types on the slide it belongs with. We don't know which text type you are talking about on the slide.

    Otherwise keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete