Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

Kiwi Sport

LI : To learns moves protec ourselfs.
Today we did kiwi sport.We were going to do boxing and we were going to learn how we can protec ourselfs.We frist played a game.It was stuck in the mud.We played it so we can warm up also get the heart going.We had a total of three games.Now next we had had to fine a someone who was good, as us or good at our level.The person our found who was my level was Rj.We did rock,paper,scissors so we called see who was frist.Rj won so he got the boxing gloves.I got the noodle not one but two.Rj had to get gloves then the boxing gloves.

The frist thing we did was blocking.I cause I had to noodles had to hit Rj in the head.He had to use his gloves to block it.We went slow and I had to say ready then go.He had to quickly block then hit the noodle.Like right then left.


The next thing we had to do was get the noodles and try to hit him.But this time Rj had to move back with his feet then come back and hit the noodles.It was right left right.He did well but sometimes I touch him.


Then Rj had to slip a slip is when the noodle aims for you head then move so it hits your shoulder.I could hit him on the right but I had to use the left noodle then use the right to hit the left.I started with the right and this time we did it fast.I still had to say ready go.


This was the last defence we learnt so far.We had to put the noodle on Rj shoulder then hold it still.Then we had to go under the noodle then use the closest hand to hit the noodle.Not hit it but upper-cut the noodle.


No comments:

Post a Comment