Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

Games



LI : To learn about Roads.
Today I played some games that talked or showed us the roads and triffic lights.The game I played talked about and showed us traiffic lights,The goal of the game was to get the highest level but also have cars and people not brake or die.We had to use our brain to think where the cars are going to go and think are the cars going to carsh.The game showed how hard sometimes it is to contorl a triffic light.Here is the game that I played.We also could choose 3 games or play all three,I played all three and all was hard,And the game was fun and told me a lot.The reason why we played these games is to teach us what will happen if we dont have traffic lights Car crashs will happen.We also made a video that shows roundabouts and other things that are in a city.The secound game I played showed the same thing as the frist.We had to contorl the traffic lights in order to get the cars safely to the other side.The third showed how roads work and how cars get to one place to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment