Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

Kiwi Sport

On thursday we did kiwi sport,it was rippa rugby we frist got a panther and numberd our selfs I was one,and my panther was two then we played a mini game it was this,if a team got a ball they were the tagger team like in rugby you can thorw the ball but if you had the ball you could not move and if you then you could tag someone,so the people without the bibs had to tag well the people who had the bibs had to run so the people with no bids got two people.And the people with bibs got 7 people,when I was running I danced in the middle and as soon the ball was going to be at me I ran as fast as I can to the other side,then it was the last round,people with no bibs got 2 people and bibs had 3 people.Then we played another game we all had to make a line and then the person in the fornt had to thorw the ball all the way at the back and the person you gave the ball had to run at the back so we had to go to a place were a bib is and if we were there we had won,the frist turn we won and the 2 one as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment